This recipe is found on page 178 of Diane Sanfilippo’s 21 DaySugarDetox book.
- A large pot with a lid
- A colander
- A blender or food processor (an electric mixer will work, but it won’t have as creamy a texture)
- 2 – 3 inches of water in the bottom of the pot
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of bacon grease
- 1 tablespoon of dried rosemary
Add the butter, bacon grease, and rosemary to the water in the pot. Put the lid on. Turn the stove onto medium heat. Bring to a fast boil.
- 1 large head of cauliflower
Add the cooked cauliflower and 1 tablespoon of butter to the food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.